3 nights Spain Yoga Trip, Valencia May, 2016
3 Night Spain yoga trip 2016
Saturday 30th April to Tuesday 3rd May 2016 (3 nights) – Spain Yoga Trip
Rustic, comfy and very reasonably priced too, our fourth year back to this tranquil place in Valencia, Spain. The venue is called The Orange Tree, and approximately 20 minutes from the airport (by car).
The accommodation is a modest bungalow set in a beautiful Orange Grove. The bungalow comprises of six bedrooms, (four of these rooms come with en-suite) with a lounge and kitchen area. A spacious covered terrace overlooking the pool and Orange Grove. The pool is ideal for swimming, and you’ll be able to unwind by the large surrounding terrace. There is an indoor and outdoor Yoga space. A purpose-built Yoga studio, and the scenic decking area for outdoor Yoga (overlooking the pool).
What to expect:
This is a 3-night mini Yoga retreat entwined into a welcome Spain spring break. There’s plenty of time for relaxing by the pool, or popping into Valencia for some sightseeing. There are no hard and fast rules on the retreat / Yoga trip, however bear in mind the Yoga is for everyone that attends. We always aim to create a fun, non-competitive, respectful yet completely chilled out time for everyone.
Will the Yoga be suitable for me?
The Yoga will be open to mixed levels of ability, and the sessions will be tailored to the needs of the group. You’ll receive our pre-course questionnaire to complete, this way we can ensure that everyone gets something they’d like from the Yoga trip.
What would be an example of the type of Yoga the sessions will cover?
• Wake up to Ashtanga inspired flow Yoga, with a deep relaxation and meditation.
• Late Afternoon – Sivananda Yoga with heart ‘n hip openers
• Evening Vinyasa Flow -Shoulder & Spine releases – followed by Restorative Yoga
How do I book?
• Places are offered on a first come first basis only
• Please email us to let us know (in advance) that you’d like to book
• Your place is only booked once your *form and then your payment has been received
• Don’t forget to complete the *form below (see the very end of the page)
Any other details?
• Fees payable are for the retreat booked and are non-transferrable, and non-refundable.
• Please seek medical advice from your doctor before committing to attend the Yoga retreat. Especially if you have any medical conditions, which may impact travel or undertaking Yoga.
• Please don’t delay your booking / payment, sadly if there is a delay in your payment, we cannot guarantee a place will still be open for you. If all places are fully booked by the time you have transferred your money, you will receive a refund.
Who’s going to be there?
Jasmin and one or two members from the Bahia Yoga team will be on hand!
About the teacher
Jasmin has been teaching Yoga for almost 14 years. She is a 500 hour registered practitioner in Vinyasa Flow and Sivananda Yoga; and a certified 200-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow teacher. She embraces both classical and modern based vinyasa flow Yoga into her classes. “Yoga is about creating a sense of stillness and ease, be that in a dynamic movement, or seated meditation” – she is keen to share anatomical guidelines and alignment tips, to encourage student awareness and progression in their Yoga.
She has a knack of working with students of all levels and experience, and makes people feel at ease and confident in their practice and Yoga capability. She is a huge advocate of the deeper benefits of Yoga, beyond the physical, that can help to clear the cluttered mind.. Her additional skills are in integrating her Psychology training into the meditation, relaxation and Yoga Nidra sessions.