4 Week Beginners Yoga Course
We have a 4-week Beginners Course, suitable for anyone new to yoga or for anyone wishing to resume their practice.
This 4-week Beginners course introduces you to the basics of Yoga and Meditation. You will learn about how Yoga can have a positive impact on your body and mind. From how they interconnect and impact each other. We also discuss the different phases of Yoga practice; Breathing Techniques, Asanas, Pranayama, and the Yoga Sutras. As well as how to help you relax physically and mentally.
The course will guide you through foundational practices. For both mental and physical health, that will help you deepen your practice. To help you feel more connected to yourself and others, and bring some ease into your life.
The 4-week Beginners Yoga Course covers
- Yoga – Postures to help bring ease and release to the physical body, from standing, and seated to mindful twists. As well as postures (asanas) to help strengthen the spine and anterior core muscles.
- Philosophy – Learn how Yoga can be integrated into your day-to-day life. Including a simple outline of the history of Yoga, from its traditional practice to modern-day Yoga.
- Meditation – You will be guided on the mental benefits of the practice. Learning techniques to help bring some ease to the mind and how to soothe the nervous system.
Dates and Fees for the 4-week Beginners Yoga Course
Next course: Wednesday evenings: from 6 pm to 7.15 pm on November 16, 23, 30, and 7 December will be led by Jasminder.
- £48 for the full course
- 30% discount for EDI £33.60 (for the BIPOC community)
- 20% discount for NUS/ Reduced Income £38.40