Covid-19 Studio Policy
We place our students’ and teachers’ safety at the forefront of our proceedings at Bahia Yoga. We have continued to deliver our Teacher Training Course throughout lockdown, ensuring that our students can continue to graduate. With that in mind, our proceedings have changed in line with government guidelines, in order to provide teaching which remains safe.
How have in-studio procedures changed?
We have implemented numerous changes to the running of our studio:
- Reduced class capacity to ensure social distancing measures are upheld
- Temperature readings upon entering the studio
- Adjusted use of the communal areas, including minimum storage of bags
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, including floors, surfaces, and shared equipment
- Adjustments to teaching methods to accommodate a no-touch learning experience
- Requirements to bring your own equipment where possible
- Mandatory face coverings until on a yoga mat
- Ample spacing between mats, at least two metres apart at all times
- Only two people at a time allowed in communal areas i.e. reception / entrance
Is there an option for online learning?
We offer a livestream service for Teacher Training and Yoga Classes. If you are shielding, isolating, or unable to travel to the studio, then this option will allow you to continue your learning.
What should I do if I’m ill?
In order to protect other students and teachers, we ask you kindly to remain at home. If you are well enough, you are welcome to engage with our online learning so that you can remain on track with the course you have undertaken. If you are on a current teacher training course, please refer to the Bahia Yoga policy for non-attendance.