Weekday Yoga teacher training Nottingham
Weekday Yoga teacher training in Nottingham
Thursdays and Fridays, monthly
The weekday programmes run once a month, meeting Thursdays and Fridays. This course meets the same accreditation criteria as all of our other 200-hour Yoga training; it covers the full curriculum, the only difference being you attend weekdays.
Next course runs
January 2022 to January 2023
Course times: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Welcome Day: Friday 21 January 2022
24 and 25 February
17 and 18 March
28 and 29 April
26 and 27 May
9 and 10 June
23 and 24 June
14 and 15 July
15 and 16 September
6 and 7 October
17 and 18 November
15 and 16 December
Closing Day: Friday 20 January 2023
We cover the following topics:
— Yoga History and Traditions
— Yoga Techniques, Sequencing and Alignment
— Meditation, Mantras and Mudra
— Kriyas, Bandhas, Chakras and Pranayama
— Teaching Methodology, Philosophy and Ethics
— Anatomy & Physiology, Healthy movement
Successful completion of the 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Trainings prepares you for registration and provides a recognised qualification, and certification as a Yoga Teacher in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. The course is presented and delivered in a non-dogmatic, comprehensive and accessible learning style. We encourage active learning, and welcome
A carefully constructed Teacher Training programme, you have access to regular on-going support and input from our experienced teachers.
Who is the weekday yoga teacher training course for?
The weekday only Yoga teacher training programme would suit anyone who has a preference for weekdays learning, as opposed to weekends.
- Ideal for someone that has the time and space to commit to training two days per month, over a 12 month period.
- If your work, childcare or professional circumstances limit attending weekends only trainings, this is perfect for your commitments.
1) Check out the prerequisites before signing up for the course.
2) To register your interest in the course please click here.
3) If you have some questions about the Yoga teacher training programme, please read our FAQ page.
4) Also see the menu selection to the right side and you will see links for the pages about fees.