Weekday Yoga teacher training Nottingham
Weekday Yoga teacher training in Nottingham
The weekday programmes run once a month, meeting Thursdays and Fridays. This course meets the same accreditation criteria as all of our other 200-hour Yoga trainings; it covers the full curriculum, the only difference being you attend weekdays.
NEXT COURSE: January to December 2019 —
9.00am to 6.00pm Thursdays and Fridays, monthly
1) January 24th and 25th
2) February 14th and 15th
3) March 14th and 15th
4) April 11th and 12th
5) May 9th and 10th
6) June 13th and 14th
7) July 11th and 12th
8) September 12th and 13th
9) October 3rd and 4th
10) November 7th and 8th
11) November 28th and 29th
12) December 12th and 13th
We cover the following topics:
— Yoga History and Traditions
— Yoga Techniques, Sequencing and Alignment
— Meditation, Mantras and Mudra
— Kriyas, Bandhas, Chakras and Pranayama
— Teaching Methodology, Philosophy and Ethics
— Anatomy & Physiology, Healthy movement
Successful completion of the 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Trainings prepares you for registration and provides a recognised qualification, and certification as a Yoga Teacher in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. The course is presented and delivered in a non-dogmatic, comprehensive and accessible learning style. We encourage active learning, and welcome
A carefully constructed Teacher Training programme, you have access to regular on-going support and input from our experienced teachers.
Who is the weekday yoga teacher training course for?
The weekday only Yoga teacher training programme would suit anyone who has a preference for weekdays learning, as opposed to weekends.
- Ideal for someone that has the time and space to commit to training two days per month, over a 12 month period.
- If your work, childcare or professional circumstances limit attending weekends only trainings, this is perfect for your commitments.
We find that people, who attend during the 200-hour weekday only Yoga teacher-training course, once a month, are able to fit this easily into their schedule. The weekday commitment of once a month in Nottingham makes the training accessible.
1) Check out the prerequisites before signing up for the course.
2) To register your interest for the course please click here.
3) If you have some questions about the weekday Yoga teacher training programme, please read our FAQ page.
4) Also see the menu selection to the right side and you will see links for the pages about fees.