Weekday Yoga teacher training Nottingham
Weekday Yoga teacher training in Nottingham
The weekday programmes run once a month, meeting Thursdays and Fridays. This course meets the same accreditation criteria as all of our other 200-hour Yoga trainings; it covers the full curriculum, the only difference being you attend weekdays.
NEXT COURSE: January to December 2020 —
9.30am to 5.30pm Thursdays and Fridays, monthly
1) January 30th and 31st
2) February 13th and 14th
3) March 12th and 13th
4) April 23rd and 24th
5) May 14th and 15th
6) June 11th and 12th
7) July 2nd and 3rd
8) July 16th and 17th
9) September 17th and 18th
10) October 1st and 2nd
11) November 12th and 13th
12) December 3rd and 4th
We cover the following topics:
— Yoga History and Traditions
— Yoga Techniques, Sequencing and Alignment
— Meditation, Mantras and Mudra
— Kriyas, Bandhas, Chakras and Pranayama
— Teaching Methodology, Philosophy and Ethics
— Anatomy & Physiology, Healthy movement
Successful completion of the 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Trainings prepares you for registration and provides a recognised qualification, and certification as a Yoga Teacher in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. The course is presented and delivered in a non-dogmatic, comprehensive and accessible learning style. We encourage active learning, and welcome
A carefully constructed Teacher Training programme, you have access to regular on-going support and input from our experienced teachers.
Who is the weekday yoga teacher training course for?
The weekday only Yoga teacher training programme would suit anyone who has a preference for weekdays learning, as opposed to weekends.
- Ideal for someone that has the time and space to commit to training two days per month, over a 12 month period.
- If your work, childcare or professional circumstances limit attending weekends only trainings, this is perfect for your commitments.
1) Check out the prerequisites before signing up for the course.
2) To register your interest for the course please click here.
3) If you have some questions about the Yoga teacher training programme, please read our FAQ page.
4) Also see the menu selection to the right side and you will see links for the pages about fees.