Studio Reopening Guidelines
Studio Reopening Policy and Guidance
Our studio is now open and we are happy to welcome you all back. We have been working diligently and mindfully planning the reopening of the studio within the legal guidelines. We will have stringent hygiene measures in place for our studio classes.
Studio’s part in ensuring everyone’s safety :
- Lowering class capacities with limited numbers, and keeping two metres between mats. We are keeping social distancing in place at all times. We have implemented a hands-off approach – this means no touch, there are no adjustments or assists for the time being.
- Forehead temperature test will be conducted on students and teachers upon arrival.
- Cleaning will take place before and after each session. This means floor and surfaces cleaned and disinfected between classes and regularly. Keeping the studio well ventilated, for example by leaving windows open where appropriate.
- We have eco-friendly hand sanitisers in multiple locations, in addition to washrooms, where there may be a higher risk of transmission, including entrance foyers. And we’ll be using disposable eco-friendly paper towels in hand-washing facilities.
What we’d like you to do:
- Only enter the studio when it is safe to do so – allow the teacher to guide the class and studio entry and exit.
- Arrive wearing a face covering please. Your temperature will be be checked on entry.
- Take off shoes and place them in the shoe rack on arrival.
- Washing hands on arrival and or using sanitiser before and after class.
- Use your own equipment, bring your own yoga mat.
- Wear layers of clothing, to keep warm/cool. Come in yoga clothes – sadly changing facilities won’t be available.
- Avoid bringing in lots of bags! Avoid placing any belongings on tables or worktops. We suggest that you keep your belongings in the individual units. However, masks can be taken off during class.
Please do not attend the studio if you have symptoms of coronavirus such as continuous cough, loss or change in smell and taste. Or if you have been exposed to someone who has been suffering from COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days. It is everyone’s responsibility to remain respectful of other’s wellbeing at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
Three Class Options
We wish to remain respectful and allow people to make their own decisions about returning to the studio, and our classes will still continue on line. There’s three different class options to choose from via the booking system.
1 – Live studio classes with limited numbers, in compliance with the latest distancing guidelines
2 – Live streamed in-studio classes (join an in studio class)
3 – Join our existing online classes (taught from the teachers’ homes)