Weekday Only 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
Our Weekday Only 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training runs monthly in Nottingham City Centre. Meeting Thursdays and Fridays. It is a part-time training that follows the same accreditation criteria as all of our weekend 200-hour Yoga training.
This training is for anyone who wants to teach, and also deepen their personal practice with Yoga. Our Yoga Teacher Training Weekday course is comprehensive, thorough training that presents a solid foundation for aspiring teachers.
We cover the following topics:
- Yoga history and traditions, yoga techniques, sequencing, alignment,
- Meditation and mudras (hand positions), kriyas (cleansing techniques), chakras (energy centres),
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) as well as yoga philosophy.
- How to assist students who come with different physical conditions such as pregnancy or injury.
- The training also emphasises anatomy and physiology related to healthy movement and body mechanics.
- This course prepares you on how to start teaching classes in a safe and creative manner
Weekday Only 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training: Dates and Fees
March 2023 to January 2024
9.30 am to 5.30 pm – THURSDAY AND FRIDAYS Meeting twice in July and January
- March 23 and 24
- April 20 and 21
- May 11 and 12
- June 8 and 9
- July 6 and 7
- July 20 and 21 July
- September 14 and 15
- October 12 and 13
- November 9 and 10
- November 30 and December 1
- January 11 and 12
- CLOSING DAY: Friday 19 January 2024.
The course fees will remain at the reduced rate of £2,950 until 31 January 2023. The fees include the training manual, all tuition and examination fees, certificates, and ongoing mentoring. We offer scholarship places for the Black, Asian, and People of Colour communities, reducing the overall fee by 30% off the full price- payable over 10 months (£206 per month). As well as 20% community discounts for anyone who is on a reduced income. Click here to learn about fees and payment plans
The course is an accredited programme with Yoga Alliance which enables you to lead classes in the UK, Europe, and Worldwide.
Jasminder Bahia and two other senior teachers from Bahia Yoga will mentor students throughout the course. Through sharing their rich experiences as teachers and practitioners, this training will provide inspiration for you to be creative in your teaching practice.
What’s Next? Please complete this form to get in touch with us. We will contact you in a few days to confirm the next steps to join the course and help answer any questions you may have. In the meantime, feel free to read more about the course here or come and meet us at one of our classes!