Wellness Yoga Brunch
Yoga Brunch – Sunday 23rd June 10am to 12.30pm
A special event incorporating wellness, yoga and brunch. This wellness yoga brunch takes place at the Pitcher & Piano and it’s open to everyone. Including beginners, more experienced students and pregnant students (16 weeks onwards), partners, family member or friends are also welcome. Led by Lee-ann, Jasmin will also be around to support the session.
An inclusive yoga brunch
- Open to all levels of experience
- Explore creativity, movement and wellness techniques
- A practice for everyone that’s both soothing and calming
- And don’t forget beginners to Yoga are welcome too!
Hosts Pitcher & Piano
Both the class and brunch are at the Pitcher & Piano. We chose the Pitcher & Piano as it’s nearby and offers the perfect setting for a Sunday brunch. It’s located in a serene and beautiful deconsecrated former church (The Unitarian Church). With arched stained glass windows and pews converted onto cosy alcove rooms. The yoga takes place in a well lit terrace, exclusively for Bahia Yoga students. For brunch we have a special table reserved solely for the women’s wellness event at the altar.
On arrival there’s a special refreshing mint drink. There’s a wide and varied menu for vegetarians to non-vegetarians. Special diets can be catered for with advance notice, including lactose intolerant and gluten-free.
- BUTTERMILK PANCAKES & MIXED BERRIES (V) Mixed berries and crème fraîche on buttermilk pancakes.
- POACHED EGGS & AVOCADO (V) Sliced avocado, flat mushroom, confit tomato, poached eggs on a toasted seeded bloomer.
- VEGGIE BREAKFAST (V) Sliced avocado, fried or poached eggs, flat mushroom, confit tomato, baked beans, Crispy diced new potatoes with spinach and spring onion and toasted seeded bloomer.
- Plus a choice of a hot drink from English breakfast, Earl Grey to Moroccan Mint, Green Teas, Iced Latte, Mocha or Hot Chocolate.
The price for the event is £30 per person, it includes the class, brunch and light refreshments. Places are limited to 14 people per event. Please book your place early.